History and introduction of Lavan oil refining company
of the Shiraz Refinery with a capacity of 20,000 bpd of crude per day, by the Entrepreneur of the former Venezuela and
under the supervision of the National Oil Company. Its production products were:
- Sour naphtha: exported from the country.
- Petroleum Gas: Domestic consumption.
- Kerosene: For export and fuel of ships
After the victory of the Islamic Revolution and with regard to the strategic situation and existing potential, the plans for development and improvement of the system were put in place. With the onset of the imposed war and the damage to a number of refineries in the country, including Abadan Refinery, and as a result of increasing demand for products Oil Gas and Kiln Oil The importance of this unit has become
more and more evident. During the holy defense years, Tajiyev carried out fueling operations to the navy of the Islamic Republic of Iran in spite of numerous bombardments in a decent manner.
in 1368 by U.O.P. Designed and commissioned by Chyoda Company for the production of sweet naphtha. In 1994, with the implementation of the project to increase the capacity of the crude oil distillation unit of the pumped-oil pump system, the crude oil distillation unit increased from 20,000 barrels to 30,000 barrels per day and also proportional to With that, production of products and the possibility of production of white oil products and reduction of waste were provided.
On the 10th of May 2011 and coinciding with the Gulf National Day, the first stage of the first phase of the process improvement and optimization of the company's capacity was set up with the aim of increasing capacity from 30,000 barrels per day to 55,000 barrels per day in production orbit.
Lavan Oil Refining Company has implemented a process improvement and optimization capacity improvement project in order to improve the quality and increase of its own production products and in order to protect the environment. In this regard, the Hydrogen Purification Unit and Light Nafta Isomerization with the presence of the official Dear President, in July 1392, it came into operation.
In February 2012, the hydrogen purification unit of the products between the kerosene distillation and the gas oil for the production of products, according to the Euro 4 standard, was put into operation.
Currently, 35,000 barrels of crude oil can be supplied to the refinery by a 12-inch pipeline from the Lavan offshore company's tanks and 20,000 barrels of South Pars Gas Condensate (shipped by ship to Lavan).
Accomplishing these projects, the achievements include
1. Increase the refining capacity of crude oil from 30 thousand to 55 thousand barrels per day
2. Reduce the production of heavy products such as kilns
3. Increase the production of valuable light-duty products such as liquid gas, gasoline and gas oil
4. Production of petroleum products in accordance with the standards of the World Day (Euro 4)
5- Adding new products such as jet fuel and sulfur to the company's product portfolio
6. Creating Value Added and Improving Economic Performance
7. Provide productive and continuous employment opportunities
8. Optimizing energy consumption
9. Significant reduction of environmental pollutants
Strategic and exclusive Indicators of Lavan Oil Refining Company
1. Easy access to free waters and access to the energy transmission highway
2. Exploiting the Lavan Special Economic Zone Privileges and Investment Opportunities
3- Positioning near the energy pole of Iran (Assaluyeh area) and easy access to resources
4. There are massive sweet gas reserves on Lavan Island
5. The possibility of building process units for the production of more value added products and creating
In order to convert the refinery to the petroplastic complex
6. Ability to play the role of the export bridge to export the products of other refineries
7. Declaration of environmental pollution by the Environmental Protection Agency of the country and exemption from payment of related duties
8. Proper and strategic position for Bunkering operations
9. There are various air terminals, a sea for the displacement of people, goods and all kinds of products
1-Presence in the top ten green industry of the country by the Environmental Protection Agency of the country
2. Get certified green and green product for the strategic gasoline product
The 3rd highest industrial sector in the environmental field and the HSE Superior Economic Activities
4. Receipt of the Certificate of Commitment to Organizational Excellence from the Secretariat of the National
5- Obtaining the National Environmental Code No. 12- 096184032300 from the National Environmental
6. Achieve superior safety, health and environment at the level of the refining companies of the country
7. Selected National Iranian Heroes Championship
8. Obtaining the Energy Management Certificate and Statue
ISO 50001 Energy Management System Certification
Certificate of Quality Management System ISO 9002: 2008
Environmental Management System Certificate ISO 14001: 2004
OHSAS 18001: 2007 Occupational Safety and Health Management Certificate
Establishment of Integrated Management System (IMS) in 2003 with the integration of management system
Establishment of Quality Management System for Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industries ISO / TS 29001: 2007